Tuesday, January 25, 2011

San Diego



The best Gelato experience ever. In the gas lamp district there is a totally hip chocolate, gelato, crepe, delicious food shop. Alisha and I shared a tuna salad with greens and a spinach and ricotta crepe and topped it off with the most fabulous gelato. I had orange chocolate and Alisha had spicy chocolate. This shop is not to be passed by. We rented bikes on Coronado island and rode them around the island and saw some cool homes and rode along the beach and then down by the cool old Hotel. I need to go back with Rob and the kids one day but it was really nice to spend time with my old friend Alisha Rose. There is something about an old friend....


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I had my own "best gelato experience" when we were in Maui, and I know what you mean...words cannot describe. Derrick, of course, had no appreciation for it--he thinks it's just low-fat ice cream (Whatev!) This looks like the perfect girls trip. So cool that you got to do it!