Monday, January 3, 2011

August is 5 December 30th


smashburger


This little man brings so much happiness to me I can't even explain. It is hard to see my youngest get older. It would be nice to keep him small for a while. This is a photo of August at Smeeks candy store in Phoenix on his birthday. Smeeks carries a lot of the old candy I remember growing up. My phone takes pretty good photos don't you think?

What does August love?
  • well me, and his dad, and of course his sisters and grandparents.
  • preschool and his teacher Kerry
  • the Wii
  • Nutella, peanut butter, marshmallow sandwiches.
  • Tom and Jerry
  • his friends
  • my butternut squash soup
  • pudding
  • prayers in the middle of the night to fight off the bad dreams
  • bar soap he discovered just a few days ago at Grandma's
  • bowling
  • playing board games




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe your baby is all grown up--I feel exactly the same way about Ethan. August is adorable. Bummer that we don't really know each others' kids' anymore. :(