Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Portland in October






























What a fun trip with two great friends and Rob. Thanks Rob for making the trip and driving us home.

Mark Lanegan and Isobel Cambell were great in concert.

The food was wonderful.

We tried Koi Fusion, a Korean Mexican taco traveling street vendor. We had it twice. We had to eat at Bombay Cricket Club, Piazza Italia, Alotta Gelatto, and Voodoo Donuts. We even had some rain to make it Portland. We found some great shops. I think by far my favorite was the Lounge Lizard in the Pearl.

3 comments:

Rachelle Sunderlage said...

What a great trip. Looks like so much fun. So glad you were able to get away for a little and enjoy the city you love.

Mutsumi said...

You guys totally surprised me. It felt like I won the lottery. That was a lot of fun. I wish you would have stayed longer. And, all three of you look super cute. I just started my first diet in my life after I saw you guys.

sunderlage family said...

You look great Mutsumi. You never need to diet.