Thursday, October 1, 2009

This weekend is the Saint George Marathon and I am totally excited. This will be my second marathon and my first Saint George Marathon. Kerry my older sister and April my great friend and Rob are all driving down tomorrow to Saint George and are meeting some great friends, Jen and Derek Smith from Washington. It's going to be so much fun and I might even run it faster than last time. We'll see, and we will post some great photos when we get back. Thanks Kim and Eric for letting us stay at the Christensen's this weekend!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Let me be the first to comment on your post.....GREAT JOB! It was so fun to finally get together--you look fabulous and it was neat to get to know April and Kerry, too. And the rest of your family. They were all so generous to cook for us and let us stay in that great house (what a beautiful place!)

I'll quit rambling and just send you an email. I'm having a bit of post-vacation/marathon letdown. Know what I mean?